Jolly Tots Pre-School - 25 years of learning through fun!
RSS

Recent Posts

Great Expectations
Gearing up for New term 2018
Snowdrops and Daffodils
Winter woolies and welly boots are back!
New term, New friends

Categories

autumn, learning, new start, first day
Christmas, Winter, Pageant
graduation
jolly,tots,preschool,outdoors,dublin,15
spring flowers, St Patrick's Day
sunflowers , picnic ,
powered by

My Blog

Spring has sprung!

At last the days are growing warmer and the children have been enjoying outdoor play and nature walks. Flowers growing, birds nesting, buds on trees - all very exciting!

6 Comments to Spring has sprung!:

Comments RSS
ed on 19 November 2018 10:34
Ed
Reply to comment

is rushessay.com legit on 18 December 2018 02:26
The years has plenty of different seasons. There is the summer, autumn, winter, but out of all of them, my favorite is spring. I really love the smell of the air once the spring season breaks. It just feels like all the birds are singing and all the flowers are blooming. The spring season is the time where we can truly feel that we are alive. I am very excited for this upcoming spring season, I want to know what flowers await me.

best essays on 19 November 2018 10:35
Spring will always be my favorite season among the four. The breeze of the air is different, the flowers are starting to bloom, the coldness of the weather is starting to decrease, while the warm breeze of air is starting to come back again. We should always remember that life will always have the season of Spring. We will all face challenges and struggle a lot, but soon we will always bloom from it, like a plant from a winter season. We will grow stronger than before and we will have more strength to face another winter.
Reply to comment

net worth on 22 November 2018 08:44
I think this is best part of our team members who are doing much of efforts to share some of the delicious food recipes with us. Keep it up!
Reply to comment

d on 14 December 2018 12:34
d
Reply to comment

Pre Owned rolex watches on 31 December 2018 11:47
Besides, its three recovery modules can recover more deleted data than other recovery methods.link
Reply to comment