Jolly Tots Pre-School - 25 years of learning through fun!
RSS

Recent Posts

Great Expectations
Gearing up for New term 2018
Snowdrops and Daffodils
Winter woolies and welly boots are back!
New term, New friends

Categories

autumn, learning, new start, first day
Christmas, Winter, Pageant
graduation
jolly,tots,preschool,outdoors,dublin,15
spring flowers, St Patrick's Day
sunflowers , picnic ,
powered by

My Blog

Summer is here!

A flurry of summer activities have begun, Sun flowers are planted and are already sprouting. Carrots and lettuce are planted too and are inspected by the little ones daily for signs of growth.We've also been able to enjoy a few picnic lunches much to the excitement of everyone !

8 Comments to Summer is here!:

Comments RSS
best essay helper on 28 November 2018 19:42
Haha well its winter over here and summer isn't around for a couple of months now. Its summer where my best essay helper lives. I really like your work and I would like to share it with him.
Reply to comment

sims 4 cc on 04 January 2019 09:21
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time. And do you want to leave the virtual worth yourself? If you want, let go to the game sims 4 cc. Click link to participate game.
Reply to comment

online resume writer service on 19 February 2019 05:07
It is the thing that I want every summer, the fresh and blooming sunflower. Every time I see a piece of flower like this, I am able to feel that it is really summer season and it is the season of happiness. It is indeed my favorite flower because it can change my mood. If I need to have a good vibe, I will look for some pictures of it. For my future partner, you already know what to do when I out of my mood.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 17 March 2019 03:53
Reply to comment

essay have reviews on 17 March 2019 03:59
Summer is just around the corner and I am sure we are all excited to see what this season will bring us. My family is actually planning to visit one of the places known for summer getaways and I have to say that I can't really wait for that day to come. Anyway, summer for me means new beginnings or fresh start so it is really something that I always look forward to. Thanks for reminding me about this by the way. I will now ask my parents about the getaway plan that we had planned.
Reply to comment

Metropark Car Service on 28 March 2019 12:31
Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good site able to provide you with the writing help you have been looking for also get result in any time.
Reply to comment

assignment writers in uk on 04 April 2019 02:44
Thank you for posting this article and I found out more information about you mention in your topic. I want to talk about the summer. Spend your summer with your family, Walk out to Park and play with your kids enjoy every moment of your summer because when the time comes, your kid will grow up and make memories with them Thank you for sharing this article I realize that Time is limited
Reply to comment